The Santa Monica Pier is a large double-jointed pier at the foot of Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica, California. With an iconic entrance, the pier is popular with residents and visitors as a landmark that is over 100 years old.
Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/customer/www/avikaido.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/auth0/lib/WP_Auth0_Lock.php on line 60
- Lessons from Botness Enterprise and Building Better Bots for the Workplace March 18, 2017
- The Chatbot Revolution Will Be Visualized August 11, 2016
- Dispatch From a Former Cynic: How Our First BotMakers Detroit MeetUp Makes America Great Again July 8, 2016
- My Transformative Experience Talking About Bots for HackWSU Participants at Detroit StartupWeek June 2, 2016
- Come to Our Bot Overview Talk/Demo at HackWSU’s Hackathon for Detroit StartupWeek May 17, 2016